Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marketing Training Begins........

Go down

Marketing Training Begins........ Empty Marketing Training Begins........

Post  Admin Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:37 pm

Hello Team.

I will be laying out a plan right here in our Forum for the how's, what's, and where's to market and get your business some good exposure. It will be a simple format with some good instructions and places to advertise to. If you have any questions, just ask.

First thing first. To be successful at anything in life, there needs to be a commitment. Like everything else, and as most of you probably already know, it takes time and effort to make on-line marketing work. This means devoting yourself to a business model, and sticking with it. The biggest mistake made is moving from business to business, from system to system, from program to program, or from company to company. Yes, there are alot of good programs and systems out there, as well as bad ones. Many more on the latter. The key....find ONE and devote yourself to it.

I spend about 20+ hours a week working on line. Now, this is just me. I know there are many people who would never spend, or simply can't spend this amount of time at their computer. However, the more time you can devote to your business, the more educated you will become on the aspects of marketing, and the quicker the results.

Our system is a very Good system. It has everything most marketers are looking for. It's affordable, has a great pay plan, and incredible potencial for massive income. Not a hard sell.

Now, where to go to get results. Through all the trial and error of marketing, the very best, most cost effective way to bring people into your Team, is E-mail marketing. This includes things such as safe-lists, solo ads, and ezine marketing. The thing to look for when joining a safe-list, or sending out a solo ad is looking at how their system is set up. The best, most responsive comapanies offer their members credits to use for advertising on their site. This means when someone reads and then clicks on your link in the ad, they earn advertising credits. A membesrhip base of 1,000+ people. will generally get you around 200 hits to your site. Out of those 200, you may get 1-4 people who will become paying members to a program. So, when you advertise to a list of 20,000 or more, your results will generally be very good. The nice thing about these lists are that they are always changing. Old members going out, new members coming in.

Next subject (Lesson),
Specific Companies to advertise with.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down