Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massive Training Coming....

Go down

Massive Training Coming.... Empty Massive Training Coming....

Post  Admin Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:24 pm

Hello Team!

The time has come for some serious training for our Members. I am getting a lot of questions regarding a lot of topics, such as where do I go's and what do I do's? This is great! Starting this weekend, we will begin having calls, and straight forward success seminars posted in this forum. It is time for our entire Team to get this show on the road so to speak. Stay Tuned!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Massive Training Coming.... Empty Re: Massive Training Coming....

Post  Guest Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:50 pm

Fred,

I think directions for new members (and existing) that give step by step instructions would be helpful.

It's been a been quiet here. I'll admit my on-line time has been scaled back temporarily, but not for too much longer.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:16 am

Thanks for the posting Lisa. You are right. One thing I am currently working on is getting a credit based safe-list company set up. It will be directed towards our Stair Step Team by having a lot of information about our program, as well as bringing in new members. I am currently getting the info on the scripting of the site. This has been taking most of my time, along with heading up another Co-Op with 2till. The safe-list will be free for all Income Strategies Members for life, along with a bunch of other perks. A lot of work is being done to benefit everyone here.

I will be making a list of good advertising venues and companies to join and advertise with.

Sorry about the delays, and thanks for the reminder Lisa. I will get my butt in here this Weekend and finish what I started.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down