Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Gets Three

2 posters

Go down

Who Gets Three Empty Who Gets Three

Post  jespy Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:41 am

Questions pertaining to strategy, planning, knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.
1 If my sponsor gets 5, with 3 on their level 1, and 2 on my level 1, --- do I still need to get 3 to be considered ‘active/etc’ , in StairStepProgram, in Greenwiz, and in companies 2,3,&4?
2 Do you get extra benefits/bonuses (other than the obvious bigger, faster down-line and thus dollars from a filled in down-line) if you sponsor more than 1 or 3 or 5 or etc?
3 If I send out a promotion and get 4, or 8, or 12 etc enrolled from the one promotion, can I actually (and would it be a good or bad idea), after the fact, give some of those enrollees to persons in my down-line as their personal enrollees?
In theory I could get my 3 for my level 1 and then stop promoting because my down-line members are filling in the rest of the down-line tree --- and this might should be done with a more personal type promotion. However, in reality on all levels there may be 1 or several or a number of enrollees who just can’t seem to make it work even though they are trying --- in which case I should have kept promoting to fill in weak spots in the down-line --- and this could be done on a personal or non-personal/(mass-marketing) promotion. Then, I also realize that theory doesn’t always work out the way you think it should.
James

jespy

Back to top Go down

Who Gets Three Empty Re: Who Gets Three

Post  Admin Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:42 am

jespy wrote:Questions pertaining to strategy, planning, knowledge, understanding, and wisdom.
1 If my sponsor gets 5, with 3 on their level 1, and 2 on my level 1, --- do I still need to get 3 to be considered ‘active/etc’ , in StairStepProgram, in Greenwiz, and in companies 2,3,&4? No. You can join Company 2 as soon as you are ready James. We have a few members who are already in. You just need to request the link from your sponsor. You are active as soon as you are a paid member. We haven't started moving into Companies 3 or 4 yet.
2 Do you get extra benefits/bonuses (other than the obvious bigger, faster down-line and thus dollars from a filled in down-line) if you sponsor more than 1 or 3 or 5 or etc? No, there are no fast start, or sponsoring bonuses..
3 If I send out a promotion and get 4, or 8, or 12 etc enrolled from the one promotion, can I actually (and would it be a good or bad idea), after the fact, give some of those enrollees to persons in my down-line as their personal enrollees? You can not place members into other members matrix's. However, the more you personally sponsor, the more will spill over into your other member's matrix. In our 3X7 forced Matrix for GreenWiz, as well as Company 2, Cookin fun, once you have 3 personally sponsored that would fill up your first line. All other personally sponsored members would go into your second line, and subsequently into your Level 1 members' First Line, and so on. We are encouraging through the Stair Step System, to advertise for your first 3 members, using their splash pages in your ads. This would be the same as placing members for them.
In theory I could get my 3 for my level 1 and then stop promoting because my down-line members are filling in the rest of the down-line tree --- and this might should be done with a more personal type promotion. However, in reality on all levels there may be 1 or several or a number of enrollees who just can’t seem to make it work even though they are trying --- in which case I should have kept promoting to fill in weak spots in the down-line --- and this could be done on a personal or non-personal/(mass-marketing) promotion. Then, I also realize that theory doesn’t always work out the way you think it should. Yes, that is about how it will work, with the above answers included. This is why we have set up our Income Strategies Team. To not only help the weaker parts of our Teams, but to teach them how to eventually go out on their own, and begin helping their members as well.James

I hope this helps in answering some of your questions James.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum