Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Dallas Texas USA

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Dallas Texas USA Empty Hello from Dallas Texas USA

Post  jespy Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:41 pm

My name is James Spyker and I have a wife, 4 sons, and 6 grandchildren. My wife and grandkids have a cat and a dog.

I am a slave to a large electronics company in this area. It seems like I work the hours of a slave for the wages of a slave --- the good thing is they do pay me something. I need to be successful in this online business, and quickly, so let’s work together and get it done. I’m looking for a profitable program that I’m not ashamed to invite my family/friends to become involved in. I know often family/friends won’t be interested, however, I know many people who need financial help, and hopefully this program is one the masses can enroll in and duplicated. I’ve tried too many programs that have gone nowhere. I pray to God that this one will be different and successful.

I wish you all to be well and to have great success.

(I hope this is going into the Welcome New Members area. If not, you are welcome to teach me how to do it correctly. )
James

jespy

Back to top Go down

Hello from Dallas Texas USA Empty Re: Hello from Dallas Texas USA

Post  brig Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:05 pm

Hello James,

Welcome and thanks for your great introduction. You are in the right place on ALL accounts. The "income strategies" being worked on by the team, many experts, some newbies, will provide a "profitable program" you can be proud of. May this be an answer to your prayers.

Brigitte from Oregon (I have close ties in Texas too)

study cat
brig
brig

http://www.onlineincomepro.com/stairstepsystem/brigstep.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:49 am

Hello James.

We are very glad you made it in here my friend. Things are getting well organized for our Members, and we are starting to pick up steam.
One thing for sure James....you are no slave here. Every effort will be made to help you succeed with this system. All Networkers would have been a great success for all of us, if it had not collapsed. I am putting forth the same efforts in Stair Step, and we have the same dedicated Team here.

I pray for our Members here on a daily basis, and for everyones success.

Be confident in telling your friends and family about your new business James. Continue to learn, and read about what we are doing, and how we are doing it. We'll help get you there my friend.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:56 am

Hi James,
My name is Mike Osborne and I truely know where you are coming from. I am in the same work situation myself. You have come to the right place. There are many knowledgable here who can help us with what we strive for. I have been hanging with some of this "crew" for over a year now, and everyone delivers what they say the will. We are all here to help one another. Working as a team will help us succeed!!!
Nice to have you here with us.
Mike O

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:51 am

Hi James,
Welcome aboard!
Sounds as if your goals are similar to the rest of us,
as we would love to help out friends and family also!
We definitely have an awesome group of committed people here,
so enjoy the 'watch, learn, duplicate' concept.
And feel free to add your ideas, questions, and input any time!

queen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum