Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Village of Ladner, B.C. Canada

3 posters

Go down

Hello from the Village of Ladner, B.C. Canada Empty Hello from the Village of Ladner, B.C. Canada

Post  jojo Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:24 am

What a wonderful breath of fresh air this forum is!!! It's a pleasure to be part of it.

My name is Mimi and I'm Retired ~ sort of ~ spend most of the week babysitting my two
grandchildren, 1 yr. and 2 yr., not at home of course, couldn't be that easy ~ so up at 5AM!! Love every minute.

I work with several online programs and really feel the loss of Allnetworkers as I met so many wonderful people through
the system. I belong to a Team now (ad in the business section) in working the income venture that is an absolutely interactive forum as this forum is. I love forums.

Hope to spend a great deal of time here.
Mimi (jojo)

jojo

http://www.exane.ws/dcc/

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Village of Ladner, B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from the Village of Ladner, B.C. Canada

Post  Guest Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:25 am

Hi Mimi,
Welcome to our forum!!! Very ice to meet you!! This place is full of great people. Those willing to teach us what we need to succeed,
and those of us that are willing to ask questions and learn. I am the latter :-) We are all here for a purpose, to prosper and have a
good time doing it. Meeting others who enjoy the same things is always a plus too. Looking forward to working with you.
Mike

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Village of Ladner, B.C. Canada Empty Re: Hello from the Village of Ladner, B.C. Canada

Post  roland Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:17 pm

Welcome Mimi,

it's a pleasure to meet you ...

yes there are a lot of wonderful people here ... sunny

and it's so nice to see a few fellow Canadians join us ... cheers

look forward to networking with you,

Roland
roland
roland

http://stairstepsystem.ws/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:43 pm

Welcome Mimi!

I know what you mean about ALN being a bummer. If there is one thing us marketers do very well, it's move ahead, full steam, and keep on helping people in our Arena make good income happen, as you well know. Thanks for your input, and spread the word about our Team Forum.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:23 pm

Hi Mimi,

Welcome to the forum! You are a Godsend to the parents of your grandchildren...I know, my mother-in-law cared for my 2 when they were babies. At least she got to do it at her home Smile

Hope to get to know you thru this forum.

To our success!
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down