Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying Solo Ad Placement.

2 posters

Go down

Flying Solo Ad Placement. Empty Flying Solo Ad Placement.

Post  Admin Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:57 am

I have begun our Major Ad Campaign For Our Income Strategies Team.

This particular company is called Flying Solos Plus. The company is run by a lady named Cindy Evans. She has a very good reputation with her partners and members. I went ahead and upgraded membership through them, to get the most out of our Advertising Dollars.

The great thing about Flying Solo's is they enable Free membership in a lot of different businesses by partnering with these other companies. You can read about it HERE

I am setting up accounts with the various businesses, and will be getting our links out as soon as possible. This will take some time as there are many programs to go through, and ads to write. I will also be keeping tabs on clicks and sign ups through the ads in each program, and do the best to post these results in this thread.

There are also many opportunities for 1/2 price ads by joining companies through FSP. (Flying Solo Plus) When we start getting money coming in through our Co-Op, I will begin making purchases for these ads as well. For now, I am concentrating on the "Free Offers" we get by being an upgraded member with FSP.

Team....yes YOU, this is going to be the start of your "education" with marketing On-Line. So Please take the time to Read these updates, and to learn what and how we are doing to market successfully and grow our Teams. The ultimate Goal is to get you earning as quickly as possible, and Duplicate it, so in turn, you can Teach your members.

Discussion here is encouraged and welcomed. When you have questions, ask.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Flying Solo Ad Placement. Empty Re: Flying Solo Ad Placement.

Post  DianeCooke Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:13 am

Way to go Fred.

Site looks excellent. Should we join for our own advertising or assist you with payment for the co-op advertising? Is this your referral link and do you get any benefits of free members joining your downline there? Are your links imbedded into the system so that downline members also join you in the other programs?

Best wishes,

Diane
DianeCooke
DianeCooke

http://4u2bn.com/cg32

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:16 pm

Hey Diane.

This is not a referral type system, so the links are just to the site itself. So to all your questions...no. This is strictly a place to go to for convenient links to good advertising systems/companies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down