Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Income Strategies Admin.

Go down

From Income Strategies Admin. Empty From Income Strategies Admin.

Post  Admin Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:40 pm

Well, I suppose i had better introduce myself. My name is Fred Hollinger, and have 1 dog, no cats, (Dog ate 'em) 5 kids, one on the way, a darling wife, who has put up with me for soo long, I lost count. We live in a small town outside of Portland,OR USA, named Scappoose.

I work in the construction Industry as a Pipe fitter, and will be doing this for quite awhile longer. My wife, Sheri is a Domestic Engineer, and I have seen her job, and I do not want it.

I started marketing on line about 7 years ago. Over that time I have learned many things in this arena, mainly of what NOT to do. I have met some very interesting people, some of which I am glad I no longer know. I have also met some very good people, and made some very good friends, among them are people involved with this forum. My passion is seeing and helping people and their families, to be financially free from any and all debt. After a lot of trial and error I have found that this is not only probable, but very possible.

I am a probability and statistical freak, as you will soon find out.

The most important person in my life is my Lord and Saviour. He is the passion that keeps me pressing on.

It is both an honor and a priviledge to be here, and among some of the most dedicated and caring people I have ever had the chance to meet. I look very much forward to helping, and working with everyone here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down