Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AllNetworkers was the best thing that never happened

3 posters

Go down

AllNetworkers was the best thing that never happened Empty AllNetworkers was the best thing that never happened

Post  Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:30 pm

AllNetworkers was for sure the best thing that never happened for me. If it wasn't for ALN, I never would have met so many great people. Yes I'm talking about you Fred and Sheri, among others. I have never felt so welcomed and at home on the net. Genuine people wanting genuine results for everyone involved.
Am I saddened by the ending? Yes I am. Especially for Dennis. He had his reasons. We did everything we could to make it work. I guess things happen for a reason. I know the reason I was involved, and I accomplished my goals there.
It's time to move on and go forward with other ventures. Fred is the ma who can help us all. Everyone can do whatever they want with a little encouragement and support.
I am ready!!!

Back to top Go down

AllNetworkers was the best thing that never happened Empty Re: AllNetworkers was the best thing that never happened

Post  Admin Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:19 pm

Well Put Mike. There have been many people who have become very good friends, even from the problems (This is putting it mildly) that ALN has been through. Dennis and Sue are both very good people with hearts of gold, and it is painful to know what they are going to be going through over the next few months. Through it all, we feel very fortunate and blessed to have met some very fine people such as yourself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AllNetworkers was the best thing that never happened Empty Re: AllNetworkers was the best thing that never happened

Post  Guest Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:35 pm

Amen to that Mike & Fred. At least the IRS has to cut them break and they can report a huge loss on their business for 2007. Hopefully that will help them some.

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  success8 Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:07 am

Ditto! I could say that I was annoyed for 'wasting' a year of my time BUT I gained and learnt so much from Allnetworkers, including how to use autoresponders and the advantage of splash pages, and the list could go on, and so this makes up for it. I was extremely disappointed when it closed, I miss the company in there. No And I feel very much for Dennis and Sue - we're the lucky ones really!
success8
success8

http://www.uvme24seven.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:00 pm

Yes Kerrie, newcomers could learn a lot from ALN. Just sad. I suppose you joined uVme through them as well.

You will also learn a lot from the UVme opportunity. It is different because it really is a traditional MLM with some Internet Marketing extensions. Start building the traditional way otherwise you might get disappointed! Soft Launch is coming up soon!

Also it seems that the ALN uVme upline isn't active anymore so I'm now working directly with Parvis with both legs I have. I once proposed Dennis to give the uVme members a free trial to ALN but he didn't like the idee. If there are ALN uVme members feeling left alone and need some support let me know.
Fred
Fred

http://www.excel-mlm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  success8 Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:43 am

Hi Fred! Yes, I did join uVme through ALN with Dennis as my sponsor. You're right about upline inactivity....although I think the plan is to have their team visit the team support site rather than contact personally. I haven't heard from Dennis but I have had a little contact with Brian Olesen and Parvis Parvizi. So far I have managed 50 or more pre-registrations which is nothing compared to some of the big hitters! uVme has definitely got the cream of network marketers excited - then again, with the nature of the business and a close look at the Pay Plan and how it's structured, I'm not surprised! affraid
success8
success8

http://www.uvme24seven.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down