Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website

Go down

Website Empty Website

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:41 am

Hey Fred,
I see you got a sign up box in place on the new web site. (Although I have never seen one at the top of the page...lol Laughing ) Now is that tied to your autoresponder? Do you have a series for it yet? Just curious......Looking good though Fred, I like the site.
This is just a question.....Would it have been easier to have put up a simple splash page with an opt in box that after signing up took you to the site? Just a question, I do alot through traffic exchanges and it just seems that when trying to get someone to check out what you have, you have 10-15 seconds depending on the exchange to grab their attention and get a name before they click to the next page.
OK, enough for now.
Later Fred,
Mike

Back to top Go down

Website Empty Re: Website

Post  Admin Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:37 pm

Mike.

I was just messing around with the HTML on the site. This site is not what I will be advertising. I am getting 3 capture pages made up with a lead capture feature that will be tied into my auto responder, as well as a few new banners. I have put out quite a few ads tied in with my ad tracker over the past few days. They are beginning to get traffic to them and more of a steady rate.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down