Update on our Funding.

Go down

Update on our Funding.

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:40 pm

Thanks to all who have contributed to our Co-Op fund. Here are the details of our Funding efforts to date I have left out the names and some other non-essential info such as fees etc.;

Oct. 15, 2007 Payment From Completed Details $20.00 USD
Oct. 3, 2007 Payment From Completed Details $20.00 USD
Oct. 1, 2007 Payment From Completed Details $25.00 USD
Sep. 29, 2007 Payment From Completed Details $27.00 USD
Sep. 26, 2007 Payment From Completed Details $45.00 USD
Sep. 24, 2007 Payment From Completed Details $15.00 USD

I am setting up a few ad campaigns with the funds expected to be going out this week. The ones who have contributed to the Co-Op fund have been put on a seperate rotator, along with some of their other Team Members. So, because of the funding, there will be many others who will be benefitting from this on our Team as well. I am matching 50% of every dollar that is put into our fund, as well as continuing my own advertising efforts apart from funds in the Co-Op.

Some Members have already seen results from our efforts, and will be getting better as the days go on. Thank you again for the efforts, and know 100% of your funds are going into marketing campaigns. As soon as I get the ad accounts set up, I will be posting where our Co-Op funding is going to. If you have any questions about the Co-Op funding, please ask.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

co-op

Post  wknuss on Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:06 am

Hi Fred/Sheri,

How often are these co-ops run? Is there a deadline for getting the funds to you?
I like this idea very much and would like to get involved. I apologize if I missed that
portion here on the forum, but it's getting late. Thanks,

Gus
wknuss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update on our Funding.

Post  Admin on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:43 pm

Hello Gus.

There is no deadline to getting funds into our Co-Op, nor any certain amount. This is our first campaign(s) using these funds. We will more than likely be sending out campaigns based on the amount of money put in on a certain time frame. My goal was to initially have around $100 collectively to use for the campaigns, to get the ball rolling so to speak, and will continue running these ads based on the amount continuing to come in. So, the goal is to be continuously running ads, and using new funds towards keeping them going. Hope this all makes sense. Again, let us know if there is any other questions.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DianeCooke on Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:16 pm

Hi Fred,
Here seems as good a place as any to say what a great forum this is and thank you for all of your assistance. Especially for joining and upgrading at The Traffic Secret. I would like to put the $10 commission I received for that towards the coop advertising here but need to wait until I receive the payment to my Paypal account which is due about 15th of the month (so November). Will be back in touch then.

Keep up the good work. My advertising appears to have brought in 4 members already but I am recruiting faster than I am understanding all the relevant information and statistics!!!
DianeCooke

View user profile http://4u2bn.com/cg32

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down