Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lead Company.....Join with us?

3 posters

Go down

Lead Company.....Join with us? Empty Lead Company.....Join with us?

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:13 am

I have been speaking with, looking into, and basically pounding the pavement for THE BEST advertising methods over the past month for our Income Strategies Team, mainly focused on our Stair Step Business. One I have gotten a good handle on is a lead company called Key2net, that has a very good reputation, and seems to do exactly what they say. I am going to become a platinum member with them and would like 4 - 7 others in on this with me.

The cost for the platinum membership is $70 per month. This is not per person, but per account. If we got 7 people to join in on this together, it would cost $10 per month for each.

With the platinum membership, our account would receive over 4,500 leads PER DAY. This will include 4,000 "Regular Leads":
*Opt-In & Fresh (7 to 21 days old)
*DNS checked, verified and validated
*This is the complete list of their full name, address, IP, email and date/time stamp.

550 "Auto responder Leads":
*Opt-In & Fresh (7 to 21 days old)
*This is the complete list of their full name, address, IP, email and date/time stamp.
*These leads are better quality than the Regular Leads and will give you a better response rate.

30 "Surveyed Leads":
*If you have worked with Surveyed Leads before you'll know they are highly reponsive but very expensive.
*Because Key2Net is buying millions of these leads monthly, we have access to volume pricing and therefore can give them out to our members at much lower prices than anyone else.
*This list of Daily Surveyed Leads ALONE can build your downline of 5-10 members OVERNIGHT. We have many examples of our members to whom this has happened.
*They are around 2-4 weeks old and can be 8 question or 9 question surveyed leads.
*The Leads come with full name, phone number, email address, home address, date/time stamp and IP address.

And 1 "Real Time Phone Interviewed Lead":
*24-48hrs old (they were just interviewed on the phone) - IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!
*Investment level will vary between $500-$1500 - This is how much money they are willing to invest in a program which they think it will work for them
*As of right now, we are the only company getting them
*All phone interviews with the lead have been recorded and are on file

How we would set this up, is I would divy up these leads among our members who participate, and send the leads to you via email. Each day I would send 1 person the 1 Real Time Phone Interviewed Lead, and then send the next one to the next person. The remaining leads would be equaled out to our members daily.

I am only offering this to our Income Strategies Members who will agree to advertise their Stair Step System. I don't mind at all if you choose to send them offers on other opps as well, but focusing on our Stair Step Team first. And, you must already be a member of our Stair Step Team.

If we do not get 7 people, I will pay for the membership and ask that whoever wants to join pay a minimum of $12 per month. 7 is the max for now though. I will keep this offer here for 1 week. If you are interested, leave me a post here, or PM me. Once we have 7 I will lock this topic.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://fredhollinger.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lead Company.....Join with us? Empty Re: Lead Company.....Join with us?

Post  Fred Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:46 pm

Fred,

You should maybe consider 10 participants of $7 each. Maybe someone wants to buy more then one slice if cyou can't get 10.

Makes it also easier to divide. Still a lot of work for you to do this daily......

You must have the possibility to load them into an autoresponder so format must be ready for that (.csv preferably). They don't say it how they are sending them (at least I couldn't find it on their page).

Count me in for 1 slice (7 or 10 doesn't matter) if you accept paypal.

Do most of our members have auto responders?
Fred
Fred

http://www.excel-mlm.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:55 pm

Fred,

I will put you down for 1 share. Yes, Pay Pal will be fine. I am going to wait the week out until Joining the Platinum level, and give the opportunity for our Members to respond and think it over. We'll see what kind of response we get, and if there is more than 7 that wish to join, or someone wants more than 1 share, we'll do 10 people at $7 per share.

This is something that we will have to get everyone savvy on if they do not yet have an auto responder. This may be a training point for our members to go through. I think we all know the basic fact, that in order for anyone to be successful in any on-line marketing, you need massive amounts of exposure to take place. I will set up a training section, for those who need the know how on auto responders and other points of interest.

They should have a format friendly for auto responder use, most likely .csv. Every mass lead company I have dealt with uses this formatting.

This is a good question for our Members....help with auto responders. Do you need one? Need more info on them? They are an important part of your home business. So, let me know if this is something that we need to address soon, and we will get anyone set up for this who needs it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:41 am

I noriced there are no autoresponder messages prepared on the StepChair website under promotional items.

Maybe someone can write a few to be used (I can make some but I'm not a very good writer....)
Fred
Fred

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:19 am

I'm in too Fred!!! Cut me off a slice would ya? I don't have an autoresponder though. I have looked at free ones, but they all seem to say the same thing when it comes to importing leads. "You can't!!!" Everyone is worried about spam complaints. I would have to send all leads an e-mail with a sign up link and once they opted in to the autoresponder they would be fine. I can't tell you how many leads I have on my hard drive. Do you know how long it takes to e-mail one at a time? Mad
Any way, I'm in on your lead package!!!
Thanks Fred,
Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:15 pm

Mike, I will help you with the auto responder when the time comes. We have about 5 people committed now. I am waiting on a response by one of the owners of Key2. Just to double check some things before we give them our hard earned money. I will let everyone know when we are ready to go on this. More than likely will happen by this weekend.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:23 pm

Mike,

Yes, I believe both Aweber and Getresponse don't let you upload in their free version. Actual both are very strict on uploading and wants to verify again as well. I used one time Getresponse for $18 month. Still use once in a while the free version for trhe lists stored while I was a Pro.

I'm niow using a autoresponder script (there are some free or almost free versions around) I installed on my website(s). If you can trust the leads it should be okay and as long you don't mail more then a few hunderd per hour. My hosting services advised me once that I have a maximum of 500 per hour (most hosting companies never tell you their limit but they are watching you....). I got blacklisted twice. Never happened with good leads.

Another important "must" is to record the IP address and date/time from your subscribers and used these in your mailings. The leads Fred is considering does have this information.
Fred
Fred

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:43 pm

Thanks Fred.

I have been using aweber for quite some time now. The one thing I love about it, is that when you load leads into the responder, they must verify their interest by subscribing to your list. This is the only way I would have it. I have been added to more auto responders without my knowledge than I can count. However, in all my years, I have only reported 1 person as sending me SPAM, and it was only after they continued to add me to their responder after numerous times of asking they permenantly remove me from it. The thing about aweber, is the leads will not receive anything until they ask to receive it. Here is an example of a letter the new leads will receive after they are loaded into my responder for Income Strategies:

We received your request for information about our Income Strategies
Team. Before we begin sending you information about this system and
great opportunity, we want to make sure you are truly interested. We
do not want anyone joining anything they have no intention of taking
part in, or wanting to participate in. Please confirm your interest
below. Your information will never be shared with anyone else...
Period. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------
CONFIRM BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.aweber.com/z/c/?zjwc3cpbmpa2oboycbwno9v0xva23c7q8002

Click the link above to give us permission to send you
information. It's fast and easy! If you cannot click the
full URL above, please copy and paste it into your web
browser.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you do not want to subscribe, simply ignore this message.

Thank You,
Income Strategies Team

33011 NW Meerburg St, Scappoose, OR 97056, USA

Request generated by:
IP: 72.160.70.236
Date: October 10, 2007 23:50 EDT

So, it will be entirely up to them to progress further. This way also helps to ensure quality among possible new members.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kingcash Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:18 am

Greetings Fred,
I have been using MLM MARKETINGPOWER good leads with multiple accounts you may want to compare the numbers before you commit at http://mlmmarketingpower.com plus future members can duplicate it.
kingcash

kingcash

http://www.onlineincomepro.com/stairstepsystem/kingcash.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:39 am

Fred,

Yes, so far I know all autoresponse services require this for uploaded leads.

The problem is that leads have no problem to verify at the time they fill out a form. That is likely done when the leads you are buying were captured.

However that was many days/weeks ago. They might not like to do this again on a new program they didn't specificely requested. I have had a very bad response rate, slightly better if the leads were new and not be given out to many times yet.

Also you are not allowed to upload purchased leads (I believe both Aweber and Getrespo0nse mention that in the rules). If they notice they might even cancel your account without notice. So very important to almost daily download your new leads from programs such as Aweber and getResponse (both starting at just under $20/month); if they close you down, you want get them back....

I expect most of the StairStep members are pretty new to this. Likely not willing for a $5 program to start paying $20/mo for an autoresponder to promote+buing leads. So it should really be nice to find a free (trial) service which allows af few hunderd uploads per month. I thought there was one but I cannot recall the program. That should be ideal for starting members to learn the use of autoresponders.
Fred
Fred

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:28 am

We will start looking for some good programs that may have a free version of an auto responder for our members. I think you are right, and our Members need to have some experience in using an Auto responder. My goal here is not to break the bank for our Members, but to show what is needed to get results. And an auto Responder is definately a needed tool to make the big bucks.

kingcash (Robert) has a good Auto Responder posted here as well. Though I did have to take the referral link portion out of it. Go ahead and PM him if anyone is interested in signing up with him using it. It has different packages for different lead loading purchases, and does not restrict loading leads from lead company purchases. As long as it has a date/time stamp along with IP info, you can load it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down