Income Strategies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MySearchFunds - Earn GBP0.01-0.03 per search,but Join FREE

Go down

MySearchFunds - Earn GBP0.01-0.03 per search,but Join FREE Empty MySearchFunds - Earn GBP0.01-0.03 per search,but Join FREE

Post  allinone Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:34 am

Hello,

This is a great site because we get paid about[color:ff0a="Red"] 0.01 – 0.03GBP for every valid search you made! All you must to do is to signup for account for FREE! By setting your home page to your My Search Funds page you can search and earn without having to install a new browser. You can add a search page to your mobile phone and search from your mobile device!

Well, I have to say that when I first heard about this, I thought it was too good to be true. However, I signed up, yesterday and i did only 10 normal searches. Today, it reflected in my back office of earning [color:ff0a="Red"]0.12GBP. If i do a normal search about 50 searches per day, i could earn about 1 GBP per day or 30GBP per month. No setup fees or monthly fees at all.

And this is not all............you will be paid for each referral 10% 3 levels deep! Site is new and it's time to start promoting, just calculate your earnings

E.g only:
(1. level):20 referrals 100 searches daily: yours is 12$
(2.level):40 referrals 100 searches daily: yours is 24$
(3. level):80 referrals 100 searches daily: yours is 48$

With your earnings this is more than 80$ on one day and more than 2500$ in one month! And it's possible!

JOIN NOW FREE!
http://www.mysearchfunds.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=19914

You will get paid : Please note that all payments are subject to a minimum of £20 and are paid 45 days after the month end on your PayPal account!

allinone

Back to top Go down